Referencing Prof. Stoned's page at http://profstoned.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/simon-garfunkel-complete-singles.html, I am curious as to where I could possibly obtain the "El Condor Pasa" mono promo 45 mix? I appreciate your time and have very much enjoyed yours and the Prof's work on this fine compilation!
Both links don't have the mono "El Condor Pasa." filefactory file is gone and judemac link does not work, but it sends me to his blog which is incredibly difficult to navigate. Can anyone help me out? Email is cwitt1980@gmail.com.
Hello Jaenes Q,
ReplyDeleteReferencing Prof. Stoned's page at http://profstoned.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/simon-garfunkel-complete-singles.html, I am curious as to where I could possibly obtain the "El Condor Pasa" mono promo 45 mix? I appreciate your time and have very much enjoyed yours and the Prof's work on this fine compilation!
Best Regards,
John Mahan
Both links don't have the mono "El Condor Pasa." filefactory file is gone and judemac link does not work, but it sends me to his blog which is incredibly difficult to navigate. Can anyone help me out? Email is cwitt1980@gmail.com.
ReplyDeleteThere is a mono mix from a French 45 on youtube, but I don't know if it's the same as the US mono mix
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete